The Science Custody, which aims to love science to primary and secondary school students, is a project that strengthens community ties by bringing children and young people together.
What are we doing?
1. We make intelligence fun and accessible for children.
2. Regular and long-lasting modules allow children to have a lasting effect
3. By introducing successful Turkish scientists, we overcome the belief that “I can do it” to children.
4. We create opportunities for undergraduate students to become acquainted with the experiences they have with children.
5. We are overcoming the voluntary consciousness that we believe we should experience every genie before a professional life is thrown.
For more details you can visit our website.